Seguidores

Vistas de página en total

viernes, 2 de septiembre de 2011























  ‘Tonight I kinda get the feeling, My girl is up to something,
Something that is no good. She said she only had a meeting,
But she is dressed for something, Something that is no good.
Now I’m not saying that she’s cheating, But seeing is believing, 
Can’t believe it, What I’m seeing when I stepped inside.
She’s so wasted, Acting crazy, Making a scene,


  Like it’s her birthday.
Drinking champagne, Going insane, Falling on me,
Like it’s her birthday. 
Eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh.
This ain’t the night I thought it’d be. 
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh.
She ain’t shy, apparently. 
Eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh.
You can hear the crowd and everybody sings. 
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh.
Just like it’s her birthday.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Eres libre de expresarte... (: